ABOUT TIM OMOTOSO
Tim Omotoso Global Outreach (T.O.G.O) is an Apostolic and Prophetic ministry designed under Trinitarian auspices to propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ to this generation with signs following. As result of Tim Omotoso’s obedience to the high calling of God, the ministry has been able to transform the lives of countless people around the globe. Through global crusades, ministrations, TV ministry, projects (to name but a few), the pure unadulterated Word of God is broadcasted to the masses.
T.O.G.O is a ministry of great wisdom, revelation, power, prayer and praise without compromise. It is the umbrella to the church arm, of Jesus Dominion International (JDI); Youth Empowerment Project and Help the Helpless. T.O.G.O not only believes in winning millions/billions of souls into the kingdom of God, but also challenges believers to rise up as Sons of God and utilize the authority and divine power given to them through Christ Jesus. T.O.G.O preaches against mediocrity but encourages every believer to realise and operate in their full potential as spiritual titans.
Tim Omotoso is a Prophet and as part of his unique call he holds meetings entitled “Holy Ghost Clinic” these “clinics” are live counselling sessions which reveal the mysteries that hold keys to the success of individuals, root causes of issues and problems,( based on Deut. 29:29). The meetings are an exposition of the wiles of the enemy in the life of believers. Many have been healed, delivered and received solutions in the “Holy Ghost Clinic”
Tim Omotoso has written a Prayer Bonanza book which contains powerful and targeted prayer points, he also writes daily devotionals annually. His television broadcast is entitled “Just as I am.” He is happily married to Taiwo and they are blessed with three Children, Victoria, John and Victor.
Tim Omotoso Global outreach (T.O.G.O) has a mandate to turn the heart of men back to God. This vision is carried out through the Church arm- Jesus Dominion International, Help the Helpless project which reaches out to the less privileged and needy in society, and a youth empowerment Project (YEP) which is set to empower youth and mentor them.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- In one God- The father, son and Holy Spirit
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God
- Christ died and rose again to bring salvation to mankind and reconcile man to God
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- In divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the salvation Christ died for
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit which is evidenced by speaking in tongues
- In the five fold offices given to the Body of Christ
- In water Baptism and the Lord’s supper
- In the resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ
- In the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
- In the Rapture of the Body of Christ